Saturday, May 24, 2008

OMG.

I seriously don't know how to react. Today, amidst setting targets in the wake of the Rick Joyner e-book thump on the side of my head, I had seen this after seeing that my AOL email did not contain any email from my gramma, since AOL.com shows news bites.

It is so chilling to know that God's monetary principles had been upheld since time immemorial, and it's so funny, as in hilarious, ha-ha-ha to note how people in the seeming land of milk and honey that we so envied before are now selling their houses for such a fraction.

I do not want to be smug. It actually makes me realize all the more how I should seek Him first, be faithful to my tithes (which I am admittedly not), and work on getting out of debt a week at a time.

The wealth of the nations are being driven into the coffers of Christians. It is starting. Are we ready?

Click here to be as shocked as I.

0 reactions: