Sunday, May 4, 2008

Blog Resurrection!

I finally “resurrected” my old moneymaking homepage. It was created as a place where I could put up my online moneymaking discoveries. But as my paradigms changed with the past few weeks’ events, I realized I should change the title from “moneymaking” to “career lifehacks.”

A “life hack” is a guide on how to maximize one’s productivity. It was first coined by programmers, to refer to their workflow tricks on how to short-cut their work process. Nowadays, “life hack” could refer to any clever way in which to solve everyday problems.

I expanded the word for this blog, to refer to my discoveries on how to go on a jobhunt, tricks of the trade for freelancers, tips and tricks for writers and bloggers, and whatever else helpful that I could think of to jot down for you to learn.

So since today is a Sunday, I won’t overload your brain--or mine-- for now. But I will be posting on a more or less regular basis from now on.

Enjoy your Sunday!

0 reactions: